Some of the many beneficial qualities of Calcium Montmorillonite clay include:
- Among the most powerful detoxifying natural substances on earth, this clay compound has a zeta potential and a high drawing power of toxic substances and many other harmful elements from our bodies and many areas of the environment
- The clay compound can act as an efficient delivery vehicle for mineral nutrients to the skin and body when applied topically and ingested in tablet/capsule or powder forms
- Hydrated to a paste, it can draw oils and toxins from the skin and hair
- It is a powerful adsorbent that can attract heavy metals and toxic cations onto the clay particle interior, neutralizing harmful particulates, pathogens, and toxins
- It tends to have a relatively neutral to high pH factor
- Its particle size includes fine grained colloids and electrolytes
- Certain superior deposits contain a portfolio of macro, micro and trace minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, silica, copper, chromium, zinc, etc. all in bio-available form
Each jar contains 1 lb. of Calcium Montmorillonite clay.
Shipping and Return Policy
Our warehouse is located in San Diego, CA (USA). Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of placement, Monday through Friday.
We cannot guarantee that orders will be processed or shipped the same day that the order was placed. For your convenience, once your order is placed to be picked up by the carrier, we will send you an automatic email containing your tracking information.
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order. We do not issue refunds for shipping costs where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
2018 Postal Holidays
Our warehouse is closed on the holidays noted below, with orders shipped on the following business day:
Monday, January 1 (New Year’s Day, observed)
Monday, January 15 (Martin Luther King Jr. birthday)
Monday, February 19 (Washington’s Birthday)
Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day)
Wednesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
Monday, September 3 (Labor Day)
Monday, October 8 (Columbus Day)
Monday, November 12 (Veterans Day, observed)
Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving Day)
Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
Shipping and delivery time guarantees refer to the amount of time that the order is in transit while in the possession of the carrier, not from the time the order is placed. The Gerson Institute is not responsible or liable for any delays or damages while in possession of the 3rd party carrier.
FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. All orders being shipped to a P.O. Box must select a USPS delivery service.
USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING
FedEx Home (residential): 1-5 business days
FedEx Ground (commercial): 1-5 business days
FedEx Express Saver: 3 business days
USPS First Class Mail: 1-5 business days
USPS Media Mail (Books, DVDs and CDs only): 5-7 business days
USPS Parcel Select: 4-7 business days
USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 business days
FedEx International Economy: 4-5 business days
FedEx International Priority: 2-3 business days
USPS International: 6-10 business days
USPS Mail Express International: 3-5 business days