On the Gerson Therapy, castor oil is primarily used externally for therapeutic relief.
The detoxification process on the Gerson Therapy mobilizes toxins that can affect muscles and cause stiffness, contractions, and pain. Warm castor oil packs can be used for muscle tension, spasms, cramping and bone pain. They improve circulation to the area, assist in releasing the muscles and dispersing the toxins. The neck and shoulder area are often affected but it is also useful over the abdomen for intestinal spasms and cramps.
Other therapeutic actions include:
- Stimulation of the liver and gall bladder
- Stimulation of the gastro-intestinal tract
- Improved elimination from intestines
- Reducing scar tissue and adhesions
- Promotion of healing
- Drainage of congestion and acidity
- Improved loosening of mucous and elimination from lungs and intestines
- Improved blood and lymph supply to an area
- Relief of pain, muscle spasm and inflammation
Hot castor oil packs are NOT recommended for:
- Hepatitis C
- Directly over tumor (will increase blood flow to the tumor)
- Directly over liver with tumor(s)
- Directly over the Thyroid Gland
- Area that is already “hot” to the touch.
Queen of Thrones Castor Oil is:
- 100% pure
- USDA certified organic
- Extra virgin
- Amber glass bottle
- Free of chemicals, flame retardants, dyes, & bleach
You can get added to the waitlist HERE so you are notified when this product is back in stock.